Out of Body

I try to find meaning in dreams and yet some people would say meaning is something which is ascribed. It may indeed be ascribed but not necessarily by our conscious mind but in the collective subconscious and thus does point to a connectivity among us. Anyway, I'm interested in exchanging dream experiences and speculation on what they might mean.

Moderators: Nanook, carl

Nanook
Posting Freak
Zodiac:

Out of Body

Post by Nanook » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:16 pm

When I was younger, the bulk of these happened between about ages 12-25, I would often have out of body experiences, usually in a lucid dream but occasionally in a waking state.

I went to some really fantastic places and wanted to test the reality of this. So I devised a plan. The next time I was out of body in one of these states, I would go to a place that I had not been to before but that was close enough to drive to. Then upon returning I would write down everything I could remember about the place, go there, and see if it matched what I wrote down. It did, exactly.

I was able to travel to any place or time but I only time traveled into the future twice and past once. The fear involved in going into the future is I would see my own death and then try to change it and somehow mess up the entire time line.